As with any school Dame Catherine’s has many policies to help parents, staff and pupils to be aware of the important issues for the school. These are many and varied and all policies are available on request from the school office.
- Abusive and Threatening Behaviour Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy (being updated – available on request)
- British Values Policy
- Child Protection and Safe Guarding Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- First Aiders
- Gender Equality Policy
- Medical Conditions Policy
- Race Equality Policy
- SEN Policy (full policy available on request)
We are proud to be a safeguarding school and promote the welfare of our children at all times. All policies are available in print on request.